Our Prevention Plan
Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To ensure we maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect it is becoming increasingly important for us to accurately match the number and the needs of our patients to the resources we have available.
Research show that preventative dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this in mind, we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a dental plan to reward loyal patients. The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that is should reduce the need for future treatment and you will have the peace of mind that all of your preventative dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide Supplementary Insurance for dental emergencies or dental injuries whilst at home or abroad.
- all your preventative dental treatment is included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing
you to budget
- guaranteed registration with the practice and
continuing access to your dentist
- early identification of dental problems to prevent
pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- discount on treatment fees
- appointment times to suit you wherever possible
- access to 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days
- worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and
WHAT DO OUR PREVENTION PLANS INCLUDE?
All our Prevention Plans offer the following benefits:
- routine x-rays
- routine oral cancer screening
- hygienist visits including scale and polish and
- diet and oral hygiene advice
- up to 20% discount on oral health checks, hygiene visits
- membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for
dental emergencies at home or abroad
- worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and
Prevention 1 costs £7.48 per month and covers:
- one oral health check and one hygienist visit a year
Prevention 1 Plus costs £10.99 per month and covers:
- one oral health check and two hygienist visits per year
Prevention 1 Plus 3 costs £15.12 per month and covers:
- one oral health check and three hygienist visits a year
Prevention 2 costs £12.89 per month and covers:
- two oral health checks and two hygienist visits per year
Prevention 2 plus costs £17.95 per month and covers:
- two oral health checks and three hygienist visits a year
Prevention 3 minus costs £19.21 per month and covers:
- one oral health check and four hygienist visits per year
Prevention 3 costs £19.42 per month and covers:
- two oral health checks and four hygienist visits per year
The monthly plan cost includes the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS.
Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately.
HOW DO YOU JOIN OUR PLAN?
We carry out an assessment to ensure that our plan will meet your needs and you will be advised of the monthly amount to pay to cover all your routine dental treatment and the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS.
Then joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form for us and a Direct Debit mandate and authorisation form for DPAS.
In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per person will be payable by you to DPAS and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month's notice. Naturally, if amounts due to us are not paid for two months in a row we may terminate the arrangement.
WHAT HAPPENS IN AN EMERGENCY
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact our reception team who will be happy to provide further information and guidance.
WHAT DOES THE SUPPLEMENTARY INSURANCE COVER?
Your supplementary Insurance provides:
- up to £10,000 worth of treatment following dental injury
- temporary emergency treatment whilst away from home in the UK or abroad (up to the limits specified)
- the call-out fee charged by a dentist opening their surgery to treat you in an emergency (up to the limits specified)
- hospital cash benefit if under the care of an oral/maxillofacial surgeon
- cash benefit if diagnosed with oral cancer
- 24 hour access to a worldwide emergency helpline
The Supplementary Insurance is designed to cover the cost of temporary emergency treatment whilst you are away from home and therefore excludes the cost of emergency treatment carried out by your own dentist, a rota dentist, or any other dentist within a 15 mile radius of your practice. However, call-out fees charged by any dentist to open their surgery (including your own dentist) are recoverable up to policy limits.
In the event of a dental injury, treatment carried out by any dentist (including your own dentist) is covered up to policy limits.
Please refer to the Policy Summary and Important Information leaflet available from reception and the Policy for full details of the benefits, terms, conditions and exclusions.
Terms on this page subject to change without prior notice.
The Bruton Dental Prevention Plan
The Bruton Dental Practice, Uphills, Bruton, Somerset, BA10 0ES • Tel: 01749 812 461 • Email: email@example.com
Copyright Bruton Dental Practice MMX1